Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm Back

It's been a while since I have written, I got out of the habit. In today's paper, there was an article about blogging, indicating that it's not JUST for kids, but also for grandparents - and other people as well, I presume. Made me realize that I should get back on the horse.

Another school year down, and a good one it was. I always feel that the end of the year is somewhat bittersweet; I will miss the kids, and I don't mind the routines of a school day, but I am ready for some time off.

No big plans for the summer. A short trip to NYC with a friend, and taking care of the grandchildren. Sleeping in, lunch with friends, and then in August, it will back to looking for things to use in the classroom in the fall.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To find blogs that interest you, you can go to Google, and at the top menu where you can choose Images, News, Etc. there is a "More" button. You can choose blogs and then type in an interest like cats, decorating, politics, etc. That's another way to find things that interest you and then leave comments.

Amy said...

Thank you!